* For manuscripts submitted to the Business and Economics Research Journal (BERJ), there is a manuscript submission fee (600TL). The submission fee is not refundable if the manuscript is rejected after the peer-reviewing process or withdrawn in the process. For authors who are referees in BERJ, a particular discount is applied to the submission fee. There is no submission fee for manuscripts that are sent from countries outside Turkey and North Cyprus.
* The publication language of the Journal is English and Turkish. At least half of the articles published in each number are aimed to be in the English language (Beginning from 06/2022).
* Review manuscripts are not accepted. Only research manuscripts are included in the preliminary evaluation or peer-review process (Beginning from 06/2022).
* Manuscripts submitted to the Journal should be appropriate for the scope and writing rules of the Journal. Manuscripts that do not comply with the scope and/or writing rules of the Journal are rejected without preliminary evaluation.
* All manuscripts are firstly evaluated by the Editor/Editorial Board. In the preliminary evaluation stage, manuscripts are evaluated in terms of originality, contribution to the literature, language, international principles of research and publication ethics, plagiarism, etc.
* The authors of the manuscript should scan their papers for plagiarism using plagiarism software (ithenticate or Turnitin) and the similarity index must be under %20. This report should be sent with the manuscript.
* Within the protection of human and animal rights, the Business and Economics Research Journal complies with national and international ethical principles. Ethics committee approval should be obtained and documented in studies requiring ethics approval. In this context, clinical, experimental, and other scientific research on humans should be approved by the ethics board of the relevant institutions. The information that ethics committee approval is obtained should also be stated in the “methodology/method-data” section of the study.
* For detailed information, please see Ethical Principles and Publication Policy, Peer Review Process, and Author Guidelines sections on the Journal website.
For submitting a manuscript to BERJ, please contact us via e-mail using info[@]berjournal.com address.