Aims & Scope
The original name (İşletme ve Ekonomi Araştırmaları Dergisi, ISSN:1309-2448) of the Journal was changed as “Business and Economics Research Journal”. ISSN was changed because of changing the name. The new ISSN is “2619-9491” and it is effective from 15 March 2018.
Business and Economics Research Journal (ISSN: 2619-9491) is a peer-reviewed academic journal published four times a year (January, April, July, and October). Business and Economics Research Journal (BERJ) is an international electronic journal, and its language is English and Turkish.
BERJ aims to publish research articles on business and economics sciences and other social sciences related to business and economics for contributing to the international social sciences literature. BERJ publishes high-quality studies in the fields of business administration, economics, public finance, labor economics, econometrics, and business law. Although BERJ has a preference for academic studies, it also welcomes studies that are written by independent researchers and practitioners. The goal of BERJ is to constitute a qualified and continual platform for sharing studies of academicians, researchers, and practitioners.
BERJ is indexed/abstracted in;
– ULAKBIM Turkish Social Sciences Database,
– Index Copernicus,
– Index Islamicus,
– Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL),
– Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory,
– Cabell’s Directories,
– Contemporary Science Association Databases,
– Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB),
– Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI),
– Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN),
– Academic Research Index (ACARINDEX),
– Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI),
– J-Gate, and
– Listed in ABDC Journal Quality List.
BERJ is using an open access system. The articles are downloaded automatically when you click on the “pdf” or “full text” icon for the article (this requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your PC). The full-text of the articles can be stored for personal and academic use only. Copying or downloading the articles for the purpose of commercial profit is forbidden.
BERJ is committed to upholding the rules of publication ethics at all stages of the publication process, and BERJ adopts the ethical standards which are accepted and announced by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Some statistics of the Journal are as follows:
• The total number of articles published is 526, and our total number of authors is 1,004 from 2010-2020.
• The overall average acceptance rate (the number of manuscripts submitted / number of articles published) is 50% for the 2010-2020 years.
• You can visit the Google Scholar web page of the BERJ to see the citations between 2010-2020.