1. The language of manuscripts which are sent to the Journal should be in English or Turkish.
2. Manuscripts submitted to the Journal have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The manuscripts produced from papers presented in congresses and symposiums, but only abstract of papers were been published are published in the Journal, if this situation is stated in the first page of the manuscript.
3. Manuscripts should be submitted online through the Journal website.
4. Acceptance of an article for publication automatically transfers copyright of the article to the Business and Economics Research Journal. Accepted or published articles cannot be duplicated or published without written permission of the Business and Economics Research Journal. However, it can be quoted by the condition of showing the reference.
5. For copyright of the articles that are published in the Journal, copyright is not paid to the author(s).
6. The overall responsibility for the published articles belongs to the author(s) of the articles.
7. Manuscripts that are sent to the Journal should be suitable for spelling and grammar rules. The Editor or Editorial Board, if necessary, has a right to require changes relevant to the form or content of the article.
8. BERJ is committed to upholding the rules of publication ethics at all stages of the publication process, and BERJ adopts the ethical standards which are accepted and announced by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).